Welcome to Shenzhen Zhongli Weiye Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd!
Shenzhen Zhongli Weiye Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd
Address: No. 2268, Longgang section, Longgang Avenue, Longgang District, Shenzhen
Low nitrogen combustion technology
- Author:Shenzhen Zhongli Weiye Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Origin:Shenzhen Zhongli Weiye Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Time of issue:2021-06-25 13:54
Low nitrogen combustion technology
Determining the formation of NOx is the temperature of the combustion zone and the amount of excess air. Therefore, the low NOx combustion technology is to prevent the formation of NOx and reduce its emission by controlling the temperature and air volume in the combustion area.
At present, the commonly used low NOx combustion technologies are as follows:
(1) Combustion optimization: a practical method to control NOx emissions by adjusting the combustion air distribution of the boiler. The measures it takes are to minimize the generation of fuel-type NOx by controlling the amount of combustion air, maintaining the relative balance of the pulverized air (pulverized coal) ratio of each burner and adjusting the combustion, so as to achieve the purpose of controlling NOx emissions.
(2) Air staged combustion technology: It is a widely used low-NOx combustion technology. Its main principle is to carry out the combustion process of fuel in stages. This technology divides the combustion air into primary and secondary air, reduces the amount of air in the pulverized coal combustion area (primary air), increases the concentration of pulverized coal in the combustion area, and delays the mixing time of the primary and secondary air, so that the pulverized coal enters the furnace. At this time, a fuel-rich region is formed, and the fuel is subjected to anoxic combustion in the fuel-rich region to reduce the generation of fuel-type NOx. The flue gas produced by the oxygen-deficient combustion is mixed with the secondary air to completely burn the fuel.
(3) Low NOx burner: The aforementioned principles of air classification and fuel classification are applied to the design of the burner to reduce the oxygen concentration and temperature in the ignition zone as much as possible, so as to achieve the purpose of controlling the amount of NOx generation. This kind of special design The burner is a low NOx burner, which can generally reduce the NOx emission concentration by 30-60%.
In addition, there are technologies such as fuel staging combustion and flue gas recirculation to control NOx. Large-scale units put into operation in recent years, especially supercritical and ultra-supercritical units, have basically adopted low-nitrogen combustion technology, which can better control the emission concentration of NOx. However, the units put into operation in the early years have relatively high NOx emission concentrations.
As my country's requirements for environmental protection are getting higher and higher, the restrictions on nitrogen oxide emissions will become more and more strict. Therefore, some large boiler plants and some engineering companies in China have conducted more research on low-nitrogen combustion technology, especially in For example, the test and engineering application of low-nitrogen combustion modification on some already operating power plant boilers has been carried out on the operating units. The implementation of low-nitrogen combustion transformation is basically to achieve effective control of NOx by adopting technologies such as air classification, high-level burnout air, rich and thin burners and air concentration distribution technology, and reducing the heat load of the burner area . Shenzhen Zhongli Weiye Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd., on the basis of absorbing domestic and foreign advanced technology and craftsmanship, has accumulated many years of wisdom and experience in burners, and the accuracy, stability and reliability of products are in an important position in China. Our company produces Zhongli Weiye brand burner has been gradually upgraded from the first generation product to the current third generation product, and is still developing higher-end products. It is an advanced ultra-low nitrogen burner enterprise in China.With advanced technology, excellent quality and perfect service, our company's products rank in the forefront of the domestic super-burner industry, and have become a well-known domestic brand, with products all over the country, we actively advocate; market-oriented, scientific research The leader, with innovation as a means, actively explores domestic and foreign markets.
Web：www.szburners.comAddress: No. 2268, Longgang section, Longgang Avenue, Longgang District, Shenzhen
Website QR code
copyright © 2022 Shenzhen Zhongli Weiye Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd SEO Tag 粤ICP备20006542号 Powered by www.300.cn